British Online Archives Undergraduate Essay Award
The winner of the British Online Archives Undergraduate Essay Award will receive a Kindle e-reader (6") and £50 worth of Amazon vouchers, as well as having their essay published on our website.
- Entrants must be studying for an undergraduate degree at a British university.
- Submissions must be between 1500 and 2000 words.
- Referencing must be to an academic standard with a bibliographic reference for each source used. The MHRA, Harvard, or Oxford/Chicago systems are permissible. Students must state which system they are using.
- All essays should be submitted electronically in a Word document.
- Use Times New Roman in font size 12.
- All essays should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title 'BOA Essay Award'.
- Include your full name, the university where you are studying, and the course you are studying in the body of the email AND in the Word document.
- We will only accept essays submitted via a valid UK university email.