Terms & Conditions
Summary for all readers
You may print, use and save a reasonable amount of each collection for your studies or research. A reasonable amount of content to print, save or download would be up to 10 documents in a day, these limits do not apply to reading content. The website homepage, blogs, and pages which summarise what can be found in a collection are Open Content.
Open Content is content that can be viewed without a license. You may share up to one page of Open Content from this website, or the equivalent, under the condition that the source is cited with a link to this website.
Readers are not permitted to share the Open Content or Paid-for Content of this website without referencing this website as the source. No content from this website is to be shared for profit. Paid-for Content on this website is not to be shared with anyone who does not have access and who is not covered by the terms below. The software and all other components of this website are the property of this publisher, sharing them, taking them apart, or modifying them is not permitted.
If you have purchased the license from us
If you have bought an individual license from us then the paid-for content from this website is not to be shared with others.
Exceptions to this rule:
- Our Paid-for Content can be quoted in an essay or other academic research as long as it is properly referenced.
- Our Paid-for Content can be shared with an individual who is advising, or co-authors, in relation to research, but only so far as it is necessary for that research.
If you access our collections through a university, library or other institution
All readers with access to our Paid-For content may print, use and save a reasonable amount of each collection for study or research. If your university, library or other institution has purchased the collection then you will be able to access our Extra Features.
Extra Features enable our readers to:
- Download and save whole documents
- Share paid-for content with individuals or groups in classes and for other on-site educational uses.
- Print up to 10% of a collection and give multiple copies to individuals or groups in classes as handouts.
- Download and share up to 10% of a collection as a handout on a distance learning platform.
- Share up to 5% of a collection with individual colleagues who would not normally have access to that collection.
- Use individual images in research intended for publication under the following conditions:
- Any image used needs to be properly referenced
- The holder of the original documents has given you consent for the image to be shared.
- We have been contacted and informed that you intend to use the image