Introducing your local document scanning company
No matter where you’re based in Yorkshire, as a family business with decades of experience in the scanning industry, we’ve scanned millions of documents throughout the Yorkshire region.
From solicitors in Sheffield, through to medical companies in Leeds, and sports teams from Huddersfield, we’ve helped organisations, both large and small, through every step of the document scanning process.
How can we help you with document scanning?
Businesses turn to us for document scanning for a variety of reasons, which is why every single one of our services is bespoke and tailored to the needs of a client.
Whether you’re looking for document scanning solutions to help free up office space, for better security protocols, or to offer your customers or clients faster access to information, Microform is here to help your business move forward.
We’re with you every step of the way
As we tailor our approach to each individual client and project, we ensure to work and liaise with you during the full process to ensure that our document scanning services provide the best and most financially beneficial outcome for your business.
Whatever you’re looking to get out of document scanning, we have a comprehensive and dynamic process that underpins our document scanning services:
- Consultation: Our consultant meets with you in person to discuss and assess your needs and requirements. From this, we can determine the appropriate document scanning solution for your business.
- Collection: In the vast majority of cases, our very own marked and tracked vans collect your documents, before checking all the items against an inventory at our studio.
- Scanning: Prepared to your exact instructions, we file and feed your documents through our high-quality scanners to the BS 10008:2008 Evidential weight and legal admissibility of electronic information standard. Once completed, the scans undergo a rigorous and thorough quality assurance procedure.
- Indexing: Indexed in accordance to your wishes, whether through Optical Character Recognition, or manual input, the images then undergo a second quality assurance procedure and are marked against the original inventory.
- Delivery: With an option of formats available for delivery, from CDs and DVDs, to electronic transfer and physical delivery, we ensure to provide you with a sample of work before sign off. The original documents are then returned or shredded, depending on your wishes. The scanned images are retained for a short period of time before being digitally shredded themselves.
What’s more, in special circumstances, we can also arrange for the scanning process to occur on your own premises, which can prove advantageous for clients working in certain industries.
Does Microform offer document scanning services outside Yorkshire?
Although we are a Yorkshire business at heart, serving every area of the region, we provide full document scanning services to the entirety of the UK.
This means that whether you’re located in the tip of Scotland, or the toe of Cornwall, we can provide you with full and comprehensive document scanning services that are tailored to your unique requirements.
If you want to know more about our document scanning services, or how they could benefit your business or organisation, call us on 01924 825700, or check out our contact page.